We have a variety of small groups for men, women, and youth. Check the list below to find one or more groups that meet your needs for spiritual formation and fellowship. If you have questions about a group, please contact the group leader listed or contact the church office (969-8820). For small groups for youth, click here.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT GROUPS:
As part of Wednesday evening program - The Well - we offer classes for adults, youth, and children. Click here to learn more about small groups on Wednesday evenings.
- Monday Morning Prayer Group - 6:30-7:30 am in the Disciple Room. Contact: Daniel Moul (932-7893; ).
- First Friday Men's Fellowship Breakfast- 7:30-8:30 am, first Friday of each month, at the Carolina Cafe (601 Meadowmont Village, Chapel Hill, 27517). Contact: Robert Naylor ( ; 929-0221 ); Mark Scurria ( ); Ken Reeb ( ).
- Mary Peacock Circle - 3rd Monday each month at 2:00 pm in Ascension Hall. Contact: Mary Louse Troy (545-9964) or Jane Pahner (969-7676).
- Women's Fellowship - 2nd and 4th Mondays, 2-4 pm. Meets in member homes. Contact the church office for location ( ; 969-8820).
- Legacy Bible Study - Every Friday (except school holidays), Sept.-March, 9:30-11:30 am in the Sanctuary. Contact: Kathy Parker (967-5962; ) or click here to learn more.
- Mental Health Support Group - Every Sunday at 6:00 pm in the Library. Contact Doug and Katherine Kubel ( ).
- C S Lewis Study Group - 1st & 3rd Mondays, 7:00-8:30 pm in Building 105, room 1. Contact: Allyson Wieland ( ).
- Wednesday Morning Prayer Group - Every Wednesday at 10:00 am in the Library. Contact: Sharon Guyer ( ).
SUNDAY MORNING GROUPS
Click here to be redirected to our Adult Sunday School page to learn more about our current offerings.